Thursday, January 30, 2014

Carpe Diem #387, Pilgrim


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I am sorry that this post was delayed, but time flows through my fingers like water and I am in the nightshift ... so ... the next posts I can't garantee that they will be posted on time.

Today our prompt is Pilgrim and of course we are all pilgrims on a journey through life on a quest to find the path. We have had a wonderful journey straight through the Soviet Union and our upcoming posts are to open the path already to our next Carpe Diem month in which we will go on a pilgrimage along the 88 temples on the Isle of Shikoku. Than we will be really pilgrims, or as they are called on Shikoku O-Henro.

O-Henro

on a pilgrimage
a quest to the truth of life -
skylarks sing their song


skylarks sing their song
giving the O-Henro new energy
on their pilgrimage


(c) Chèvrefeuille

Well ... ? This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until January 31th 11.59 AM (CET). I will post our last episode of this month, Shikoku, later on today (I hope).



2 comments:

  1. Fun post, and we can wait for things when you need to take care of your work and family--your lovely posts are worth waiting for, and we all have busy lives which need tending. Why should you be any different? You work here, as always, is much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely delighted with today's prompt; so i responded with my question during morning prayer to a hummer visiting my garden

    much love...

    ReplyDelete