Saturday, April 12, 2014

Update our new ghost-writer week in May 2014


Dear haiku-family members,

What a joy it was to have our first ghost-writer week ... I am busy with preparing our prompt-list for next month and we will have a new ghost-writer week. Our second ghost-writer week will be from May 5th to May 9th and I have already three family-members who will do a ghost-writing week post so I need two other members.
Until now Gillena, Cathy and Sky V have said they will do a ghost-writing post.
By the way Sky ... Managua Gunn told me you would like to do a ghost-writing post I hope you don't mind.
In that week I will also give prompts ... which the ghost-writers don't have to use, but may use.
I would like to see your post before May 1st. You can email your ghost-writing post to our special emailadress: carpediemhaikukai@outlook.com

Please send your text and the pictures you love to use apart from eachother as attachment to your mail. Your text can be in Word or PDF.

Would you like to be a ghost-writer? Please let me know.

Warm greetings,

Kristjaan (a.k.a. Chèvrefeuille), your host at CDHK.


8 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking me aboard Kristjaan, have a nice weekend

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Gillena ... I am looking forward to your ghost-writer post.

      Delete
  2. Thank you Kristjaan, as well as Managua, for this surprise. :) It will be a honor and pleasure for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you will accept the challenge to write a ghost-writer post Sky. I am looking forward to it ... enjoy your writing.

      Delete
  3. Hi Kristjaan -- are you still interested in my doing the Tanaga?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have it to you by then, and thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am nominating Celestine at http://readinpleasure.wordpress.com/ for ghostwriting. She'll do a great job. I just emailed her about it. I'm sure he'll agree, otherwise Jen at blogitorloseit surely would.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll gladly take a take a day, Managua. I emailed Kristjaan and we've worked out the details. :)

      Delete