Monday, December 22, 2014

Carpe Diem Time Glass #15, Christmastime



Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

It is time for a new Time Glass episode our special feature in which the time to respond is limited to 18 Hours ... and what a great prompt I have for you this time ... I have found a gorgeous photo to inspire you all. For this episode I stay close to the time of year ... Christmastime ...

I just had to ... Christmas is the biggest celebration of the year and we are all in Christmas joy ... I even have changed our background temporarely ...
Here is the image you have to use for your inspiration next to our prompt 'Christmastime'  ... have fun ... be inspired and remember you have only 18 hours to respond.

Credits

This episode is open for your submissions at 7.00 PM (CET) and will close in 18 hours December 23rd at 1.00 PM (CET)  ....


6 comments:

  1. Thanks Kristjaan! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great prompt - and fantastic how the prompts are fliyng in during this season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read your wonderful haiku Managua, but I'm unable to comment on your site because I don't have a twitter or facebook account. Wanted to let you know I enjoyed it though! Great snowy photo, too.

      Delete
  3. so much goodness to celebrate. Wishing each of you a joyous Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for so many thoughtful prompts Kristjaan. Wishing you a glorious Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I apologize for not getting to read others posts... it is I think before, a "power nap" for me when I post most nights lately... the time difference has always been tricky for me to be timely but I will plug along til I master both writing and reading others in a timely manner.

    Merry Christmas, Seasons Greetings to those who don't celebrate Christmas !

    ReplyDelete