Monday, September 4, 2017

Carpe Diem #1249 despair


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Our new month has started with a wonderful image to inspire you. All responses are great to read and are "imaginations without limits" ... awesome.

Today I have another wonderful image for you, and maybe you have spotted it already on our CDHK Tumblr ... As saw that image I felt pain, loneliness, sadness, despair, broken love, depression and more like that. Look at that guy .. there in the middle of the forest ... completely alone ... lost ...

despair (image found on Tumblr)
This is a strong image full of emotions ... again I couldn't retrieve the owner of this image, so if you are the owner or you know who the owner is, please let me know.

alone
one flower
tears fall


© Chèvrefeuille

An experimental haiku (as I call it), full of despair, full of sadness, full of loneliness ... fits the scene I would say.

By the way our new image you can find on our CDHK Tumblr 

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until September 11th at noon (CET). I will try to publish our new CD-Imagination later on. For now ... be inspired!



1 comment: